Welcome
Windham Township was founded in 1811. It Originally encompassed 25 square miles of land. After the village was withdrawn from the township in 1993, the size of the township was decreased to 23 square miles. The township is served by Windham Exempted Village School District, 3 telephone exchanges, and the post offices of Windham, Garrettsville, and Hiram.
Announcements
Township E-Mail
The township can be contacted using the e-mail address windhamtwp@hotmail.com.